Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Meet the KinderStampO Design Team Blog Hop!

www.KinderStampO.com

Good evening my wonderful followers!

So, as you can guess from the title of this post, I have a bit of an announcement to share with you...

I MADE THE KINDERSTAMPO DESIGN TEAM! :) :) :) :)

I am so unbelievably excited to be part of Jess' first design team that will showcase her amazing stamps! Thank you Jessica for including me in this amazing group of very talented ladies! I can't wait to share your fabulous designs with other crafters!

The tagline for KinderStampO is: Live. Craft. Inspire. Jess asked each of the designers to introduce themselves using these three characteristics. So, without further ado, time to learn a little bit more about me :)

Live.
My name is Ashley DeSesso, but I am better known in the crafting world as the "Scrappin' Pink Piglet". I have been happily married to my best friend and biggest supporter, my husband George, for over two years and we have two adorable "furkids", our cats Lincoln and Jack. We're hoping to add to our growing family sometime in the next year (this time with a human child). I am entering my fifth year teaching Spanish to elementary-age children, a job I absolutely love, and I am pursuing National Board certification this year.

Craft.
I am so excited to be a part of the inaugural KinderStampO design team! This is my first design team and I feel so honored to be included in a group of such talented crafters, especially Jess! I have been crafting since August of 2010, mainly focusing on creating cards although I have explored some interactive cards, mini-albums, and altered items throughout my experiences. I would love to be able to do a little bit more scrapbooking and documenting all of our life experiences in the future. I have a bit of an addiction to stamps, and can't imagine being on a better team to fuel that love a bit more! :)

Inspire.
As for what inspires me...I love the challenge of looking at a piece of cardstock and wondering, “What can I do with this today?”, or taking a theme and shaping it into a card or project that I can share with my friends and family and that I can be proud to say I created. I love being able to share my ideas and explorations with a wide variety of people at all different levels, whether they are brand-new to the world of papercrafting, still developing their style, or veterans of the craft. I love being inspired by those same crafters, new and old alike, and pushing the boundaries of my comfort level by exploring more complex designs and formats.

 

I also wanted to share a few of the projects I have done using Jess' stamps. All of these projects were created using the "Friendship" stamp set, which has become one of my favorite go-to sets. There are so many ways you can use these sayings.




(Sorry that you have to tilt your head for this one...for some reason it won't let me turn the picture so it looks right.  I'll try to get it fixed!)

There is Blog Candy too :)

Stop by the KinderStampO Facebook page and leave a comment letting them know I sent you.
Leave a comment here and/or on any of the design team member pages as well!


One lucky winner will recieve a fun gift package from KinderStampo!
The next person you will be visiting is my wonderful design team friend Céline RégnierThank you for stopping by, and keep visiting our blogs to see more of the KinderStampO creativity at work!
~ Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
>:@

26 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome cards!!! congrats on being on the DT!!
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and i can't wait to start working together! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cool =) So looking forwards to working with you =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to working with you... Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects !
    I'm so happy to work with you !
    xoxo
    Céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a thrill to be working with Jess!!
    Kathie
    Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrads and super cute cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new DT postion!! How very exciting~ Love your cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Ashley...it was nice to meet you. I am sure you will be creating many wonderful things to share.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Ashley (my daughter's name too)! Can't wait to be inspired and ready for some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on making the DT!!! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such cute projects! Congrats on making the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your creations! What an honor to be part of this Team with you!
    Quilled Hugs,
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations. Wonderful Projects. Can't wait to see more.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow your cards are so creative! I'm so excited to be a design team member with you and it's my first time as well. :) I'm your follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats..your cards are amazing, especially the lopsided on.lol
    TFS.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! Super job on the design team member!! So amazing! Your cards are so unique and I just adore your butterfly! The folding card totally ROCKS!!! Love em all!! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your new position! Looking forward to seeing more of your work! Supercute cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely little creations, congratulations on making it to the Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!
    Looking forward to all the wonderful things you will create!

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on making the design team

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your enthusiasm! Congratulations on being chosen for Jess's DT! Jess is the best! I look forward to seeing your projects you will share with us!:)

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrat! Love all the projects! Esp> the dog box card! Too cute. TFS CallyAnn(follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous projects and congrats on being on the DT.

    ReplyDelete