Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Girly Birthday Blog Hop!


Welcome to Candace's Girly Birthday Blog Hop!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDACE!!!!!


You should have arrived here from the non-birthday girl Candace from Paper Crafts by Candace. If you did not, and would like to start from the beginning of the hop, please visit the BIRTHDAY GIRL Candace at Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses to start.


I am so unbelievably excited to be part of this hop celebrating the birth of the wonderful Candace from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses! I was extremely honored when Candace asked me to be part of this fun hop. Thank you Candace and....of course....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Before we head onto my project for this hop, I wanted to remind you of a few important items (**cough cough** BLOG CANDY **cough cough):


Our two sponsors, Pink by Design and EAD Designs, have graciously offered up two fantastic prizes to two winners this weekend (one prize to each winner). There is a $15 Gift Certificate from Pink By Design and a $20 gift card to EAD Designs up for grabs. In order to be qualified for the prizes, you must comment on ALL of the blogs in the hop by 11:59 CST (12:59 MST) on the 22nd. That's it - easy peasy! :)

Our theme for this hop was "girly birthday". EAD Designs, one of our fantastic sponsors, offered to send some of their wonderful stickers to the members of this hop. A HUGE THANK YOU to EAD Designs for being so generous!! As I searched their site (and drooled over the stickers on their page) I stumbled across this set of stickers entitled "Land of Make-Believe". Once I saw these adorable stickers, I was immediately inspired not only by the characters, but by a sentiment from the KinderStampO "Friendship" stamp set. Add some fun little stickers from EAD Designs' "Funky Frames" set...and...voila! A very tongue-in-cheek girly-themed card:


Recognize these lovely ladies? ;)

This sentiment makes me laugh everytime I read it...I mean, after all these stories these ladies have...they must have something in common, right? :)
Supply List:
Stickers: EAD Designs' "Land of Make-Believe" and "Funky Frames" Sticker Sets
Stamp: KinderStampO "Friendship" Stamp Set
Cardstock: DCWV "The Natural Stack", ki Memories "Funky Paper Pad II"
ProMarkers: Indigo Blue (PM-43), Limepeel (PM-124), Dark Brown (PM-88),
Spanish Orange (PM-123), Process Red (PM-1)
Stamp Pads: TPC Clearly Better Inks in "Chocolate"
Glitter Glue: "Frosted Lace" Stickles, "Xmas Red" Stickles, studio G "Orange"
Tombow Adhesive Runner

This was an extremely fun card to make, especially with the great stickers from EAD Designs. They fit perfectly with the sentiment on my card. Thank you again for your generosity EAD! And thank you to Miss Candace for the fantastic inspiration as well! :)


In addition to the blog candy being offered by Candace, I would like to offer some of my own!


If you are my lucky winner, you will receive:

Fiskars Clear Stamp Set in "Zinnia Zing"
K&Company Designer Mat Pad in "Berry Sweet"
My Minds' Eye/Magnolia Starburst "Cute" Rub-Ons

To enter, please leave a comment on this post along with a way to contact you if you should win. It is extremely important to leave contact information, as this is the best way for me to reach you! As well, if you become a follower of this page (or are already a follower), please leave me another posting saying that you did so and I will give you a SECOND entry into the drawing. I will post a winner by Friday, September 23rd.

Your next stop is Tanya at Nonna's Craft Corner. Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to wish Candace a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

~ Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
>:@

The whole line-up, in case you get lost :)
Candace (AKA BIRTHDAY GIRL!! WOOT WOOT!!) from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses
Glora from Glora Crafts
Sarah from Pink Cricut
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut
Michelle from Scrappin With My Bug
Ashley from Scrappin' Pink Piglet
Elizabeth from 217 Creations
Emily from Create Serendipity
Paula from More than Favors

52 comments:

  1. What a perfect girly card Ashley! I love that saying - in fact I need it :)
    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already a follower of your cute blog, albeit a fairly new one. Loving the time I spend here.

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card you made for the hop, Ashley! I LOVE EAD Designs and think their stickers are so fun!
    Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Great colors! I'm a new follower! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute card!! Thanks for sharing!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!! I just loooove that sentiment!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a hard time earlier today commenting on your blog. Blogger had some issues, I think. Anyway so glad I can now. You card is super cute ane I love the "land of make believe" stickers. Great job..
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Card! Thanks for sharing!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com
    owlbecraftin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! So cute and girly! Thanks for sharing!
    kmgillon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so absolutely adorable! I love the sentiment! For some reason, I can't see your follower list, even when I refresh the page. I'll try back later :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute card!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute card ..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sentiment!

    XoXo,

    Katie

    memories2keepsakes@yahoo.com
    http://memories2keepsakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card it is adorable.Tfs

    http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com

    iko dot linda at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a new follower
    http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com

    iko dot linda at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute project.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am now a follower.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card...super cute:)

    Jenny
    jennykingham at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tried commenting earlier serveral times. Glad I came back to try again. Your card is adorably cute. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecreafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, I'm also a new follower. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there, I am a follower, love your blog:)
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
    cathyplus5.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is very adorable!
    cathyplus5.blogspot,com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a happy follower :)
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think your card is super cute!
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute card. Love the sentiment.
    Candy
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    I am having a Blog Makeover giveaway you should stop by and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a new follower.
    Candy
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute card.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a follower.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aw super cute. I really love those sweet girls. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yay! I can comment! :) Super cute...love the sentiment! So happy to be in this hop with you!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cute card ... love the stickers!!!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very sweet sentiment. I know alot of women who would appreciate it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the sentiment. Cute card. TFS!

    cwong288@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very very cute card. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm already a follower.

    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm a new follower of your blog.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute card. Love the sentiment.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great friendship card.
    mbchoj at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am already a follower of your creative blog.
    mbchoj at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Super Cute!
    Miranda :)
    miranda at nanas scrap spot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am a new follower!
    Miranda :)
    miranda at nanas scrap spot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. cute card, love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very cute BFF card Ashley. I have 2 special BFFs and this would be a perfect card for them. We have said this to each other so many times. LOL I love it. tfs Tami
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely card.. and perfect for the hop! Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Like your card..nice blog hop, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  46. love this!!

    im a new follower :)


    Sabreana
    upsidedownm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very cute. I am a follower and loving it.

    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Super cute card. I love the ladies on the cards!

    pthoreson04 AT gmail DOT com
    http://priscrafteeescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Very cute card! Love the sentiment!! TFS!!!

    clairbelidaz@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete