Thank you for your patience concerning my post for today. As I said in my post last night, this week has been crazy busy so I appreciate your understanding regarding the delayed post! Now, onto "Sketchy Wednesday"! :)
This week's sketch was:
And my interpretation of the sketch:
|Thank you to my DT sister Elisa Kamerdiener for editing and brightening my project photo - it looks GREAT!|
* KinderStampO "Vintage and Traditional Holiday" Stamp Set
* Inkssentials Surfaces Manila Tags - 5" Size (courtesy of Jess :))
* 3 x 5 Squares of Patterned and Solid Paper
(courtesy of Jess - she sent each DT member a set of small paper scraps that we can use on our projects - I love the colors of these papers because they are beautiful and/or fun - but it means I don't have the names or brands, lol)
* Imaginisce "Cottage Christmas - Happy Holiday" Sticker Stackers
* Martha Stewart Holidays "Scandinavian Ornament" Stickers
* Imaginisce "Cottage Christmas - Holiday Garlands" Ribbon
* "Xmas Red" and "Blue" Stickles
I was feeling kind of "tag-ish" this week - so I created a second Christmas tag to share with you. My "festiveness" was inspired by Jess' "Vintage and Traditional Holiday" stamp set - if you're looking for a fun yet traditional set of stamps for your holiday cards, you should definitely purchase this set. What is fantastic about it is that Jess has included multiple versions of the same sentiment but in different fonts - perfect depending on the type of card or project you're creating.
Thank you for visiting! Can't wait to share more KinderStampO inspiration with you over the next few weeks!
~ Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"