Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sketchy Wednesday Posting - Patience Please! :)

Good evening everyone!

I wanted to post a quick note here on my blog concerning my post for my KinderStampO "Sketchy Wednesday" project tomorrow.  I am super excited about sharing my project with you - probably the most fun I've had crafting in a while - but my post will not be up until late afternoon/early evening tomorrow.  Tonight was "Back-to-School Night" which meant a 12+ hour workday for me complete with an early morning and a late night.  I still have prep work for tomorrow's classes to complete (ugh) so my post will not be ready til tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay, but you all know how it can be!  It will be up as soon as I can post it tomorrow!

Thank you for your understanding and patience!
~ Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
>:@

No comments:

Post a Comment