Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sketchy Wednesday Post Will Be a Little Late....

Hello wonderful bloggy friends :)

The title says it all...my posting featuring my card for this week's Sketchy Wednesday will be a bit delayed.  It was a pretty horrible day today, and I have many items to complete before heading to work/school tomorrow.  Unfortunately, work comes first (as much as I wish it wasn's so!).  I will have my post up no later than Wednesday evening/night, so please come back and visit to check it out!

Off to get everything done!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
>:@

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are so swamped with other things to do...hope you can relax a little soon. Saw a picture of your card and it is wonderful with the cookies idea. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete