Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary Hubby! :)

Hello all!

[I have scheduled this post to go up on the 18th, so we will all hope it has :) (I may or may not have had issues with Blogger and scheduling in the past, lol...)]

Since it is the 18th...I would like to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY HUSBAND!

We've been married two years now...together for a little over 3 (we got engaged after 2 1/2 months of dating, so our courtship was not that long)...and I've loved every minute of it :)

So...to celebrate my hubby...here is the anniversary card I made him!


Card:  Crane & Co. White Notecard
Cardstock: White Cardstock (for my Imagine)
Cartridge(s): Cricut Imagine "Better Together"
Stamp(s): Pink by Design's "Be Mine" (sentiments)

Very simple card, but it gets the feeling across :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
>:@

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! it's our anniversary on Thursday and I need to get crackin' on a card!! Thanks for some inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete