Monday, January 24, 2011

KinderStampO's 34 Birthday Balloons and Counting Blog Hop - WINNER!!

Good evening everyone!

First off - thank you SO MUCH for visiting my blog over the weekend and for leaving such AWESOME and INSPIRATIONAL comments :)  I definitely appreciated hearing the feedback and seeing all the positive responses (as did my husband and cats, lol) :)  It makes me feel like I might have this scrapping thing under control! ;)

This is not a long post - we're getting ready for report cards so I am trying to catch up on grading - but I wanted to announce the winner of my giveaway!

Without further ado...congratulations to lucky number 131:

Very cute cards and what a cute idea a card from the cats, I just became a follower and love your blog.....
Karen, if you could please contact me with your snail mail address at scrappinpinkpiglet(at)gmail(dot)com, I will get your package out to you! 

Once again, thank you to everyone who visited this weekend!  I look forward to sharing more of my work with you!

Enjoy the rest of your Monday :)

Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
>:@

3 comments:

  1. I love your Blog
    i am now a follower
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo can't wait to get the candy, everything looks so fun and I am sure I will love the pink pig spatula, turner...

    ReplyDelete