Welcome back to another installment of KinderStampO's "Sketchy Wednesday" at my blog! This week's sketch was:
I decided to flip around the elements of the sketch a bit from a vertical card to a horizontal card and used my "Vintage and Traditional Holiday" stamp set to create a fun and whimsical Christmas card - here is the end result!
* KinderStampO "Vintage and Traditional Holiday" Stamp Set
* Imaginisce "Cottage Christmas" Cardstock - "Swirly Snowflakes", "All That Glitters"
* DCWV "The Street Lace" Cardstock Stack
* "Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art" Cricut Cartridge
* studio G Ink Pad in "Dark Red"
* Stickles in "Frosted Lace" and "Xmas Red"
* Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
* Tombow Adhesive Runner
Hope you enjoyed today's project! Can't wait to show you more of my projects using KinderStampO's stamp sets!
Have a great week!
~ Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"