Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sketchy Wednesday - "You Are Such a FABULOUS Friend!" Card

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring my Sketchy Wednesday project featuring KinderStampO stamps!  I will only be sharing pictures in this post (bit of a busy week!) but can share the supply list if anyone is interested - just let me know!

This week's sketch was:

My card was inspired by my good friend Juls (who also happens to be an art teacher - so she totally appreciates my creativity, lol! :)).  I had a bit of a rough weekend and Juls was there for me when I needed her the most, so I wanted to create a card to thank her for her support :)  Without further ado...



This was on the inside of my card! :)
I hope you enjoyed my project! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!  Enjoy your family and friends during this wonderful time!

Thanks for visiting,
Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
>:@

1 comment:

  1. This image is so cute...girlfriends!! Makes me smile. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete