Monday, October 31, 2011

Color It Monday - "Keeper of My Heart"

Hello wonderful followers! :)

For those of you who celebrate this...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  Be safe when out and about tonight - I will be enjoying the festivities from the comfort of my home with the hubby, his sister, and her fiance, so it should be a great night :)

As promised, I am back this week with TWO projects!  The first will be my project for this week's "Color It Monday".  The color scheme for this week's project was:


And this is my project:



Supplies List:
* KinderStampO "Vintage Love" Stamp Set* Colorbok Paper, Stickers, & Punch-outs in "Earth Tones"
* Post-It Paper in "Sand"
* Cricut Imagine Machine
* "Nursery Tails" Imagine Cartridge
* Light Blue Twine
* TPC Clearly Better Ink Pads in "Chocolate"
* ZapDots - 1/2" Squares
* Mini Glue Dots
Hope you enjoyed my project! 
Take care! :)
~ Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
>:@

No comments:

Post a Comment